Tuesday 17 March 2015

ANIMATION: diving

I spent a lot of time and effort on this animation however I feel like I spent too much time on minor details and not on the main-subject. I should have shown more of the diving than the gloss and extra details. I started with a basic story board.


I drew out the secondary character's animation making sure it would be an even number because I knew the final animation would have 20 frames. I made sure it looped then I started on the background. Once the background was done along with the animated parts of the background (the diving board) I drew in the keyframes for the main character and animated her by adding in the tweens. I drew in the splash animation after. I lined and coloured them at the same time as drawing them as I had added such details in the story board earlier. I had planned out the main character's design before drawing so it would be consistent. I made minor changed to the animation from the story board but I added in enough detail to make a mostly rough key-frame animation from it,


No comments:

Post a Comment